- Cut 1 front on the fold
- Cut 1 back on the fold
- Cut 2 sleeves, good sides together
- Cut 1 pocket on the fold
- Cut 2 pocket facing(s), good sides together
- Cut 4 Hood side(s), 2x2 good sides together
- Cut 2 hood center(s), good sides together
- Cut 1 neck binding
- Cut 2 cuff(s)
- Cut 1 waistband
- sleeve: There’s a single notch at the front, and a double notch at the back. Deze merktekens komen overeen met het voor-en achterpand.
- pocket facing and hood: Watch out for the grainlines on these parts
Because Hugo’s raglan sleeve also covers a portion of the back and front, the sleeve is the dominant feature of your draft.